13 Catherine Street, Birkdale QLD 4159
Sold for $765,000
Location and lifestyle acre block House - Property ID: 825252
Located in the popular St James Park estate, this completely renovated home offers views of the water and backs onto a nature reserve that leads to Tingalpa Creek, giving the feeling of living on a large acreage without the work!
A flexible floorplan, stunning kitchen with new guinea rosewood timber and granite benchtops, an inviting fireplace and spacious alfresco area overlooking the pool with tropical private surrounds all add to the appeal.
* Timber kitchen with black granite benchtops, pantry and dishwasher
* Open plan living and dining area with fireplace
* Separate large family room
* Study nook
* 4 bedrooms - master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, security screens
* 2 car accommodation plus double lock-up steel shed
* 2097m2 fully fenced block with side access backing onto reserve
* Tropical inground pool and massive pitched covered entertaining area
* Verandah running the full length of the home
* Awesome pirate ship cubby house, fruit trees and separate raised veggie garden beds
* 2 x 5000 litre water tanks
This immaculately presented home is a rare find, so be quick to inspect!
- Land Size Approx. - 2097 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport