12 Macadamia Street, Victoria Point QLD 4165
Serious Offers Over $769,000
You don't just have to dream it.Live it! House - Property ID: 933952
This exceptional 4 bedroom home has breathtaking bay and island views, situated in one of Victoria Point's most sought-after locations.
Upstairs offers a 3 bedroom with complete open frontage capturing the magnificent bay and islands views from the kitchen, dining and living areas, boasting a massive timber deck to truly embrace the ultimate bayside lifestyle.
This property offers so many living options and opportunities!
* Family home - Whether you're a growing family or complete, the family will truly be living their dream on both levels, you could utilize down stairs for home schooling if you choose, options are endless!
* Entertainer's haven If you love to entertain and invite guests and family to stay for those long weekends or even a longer stay well you can get the invite list started!
* Dual living - Downstairs is the ideal setup if you want to provide dual living for a teenage retreat or if you want to give your parents/in-laws their own private home, providing one bedroom, superior living area, kitchen, bathroom, laundry and a second bedroom/study or storage room.
* If you're considering setting up a business, office, salon or whatever your career holds then this is the perfect opportunity to get started, downstairs has it all!
-Fully fenced yard for your children and pets to enjoy the wonderful gardens
-Stunning In-ground pool giving you both comfort and relaxation on those super hot days
-22 solar panels keeping your bills to a minimum
-Double lockup garage with a man space for your tools
-Reverse air conditioning
-Parking for your boat or trailer
-Purchasing this property will give you the ultimate lifestyle with the waterfront being only 50 meters away. You will love the endless strolls and bike rides along the esplanade. Weekends fishing, boating, kids play and picnics at the parks. This truly is your opportunity to be living you're the dream!
Seriously how does it get any better than this??????
Call Leanne to arrange your inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 719 m2