LOT164 Burlington Street, East Brisbane QLD 4169
Renovated Queenslander! House - Property ID: 942425
This 1890's Queenslander has been extended and renovated whilst retaining much of its original character and charm to create a large family home. With a flexible floorplan that works for an extended family and 3 living areas flowing onto a fabulous deck with an expansive outlook it offers a peaceful and private haven in an inner city location only 5 minutes drive from the CBD.
• Open plan dining, study nook and kitchen flow onto a large deck with views
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, range with 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and double pantry
• Separate lounge plus rumpus/family room downstairs leading to an extensive alfresco area overlooking the pool and garden
• Master suite with separate entrance and large en-suite plus 3 additional bedrooms with built-ins
• Large family bathroom with spa bath, shower and double vanity plus 2 x separate toilets with vanity, large laundry
• Split system airconditioning, crimsafe, high ceilings, timber floors and plantation shutters throughout
• Fabulous heated pool with feature waterfall, landscaped garden, garden shed
• 405m2 fully fenced block with front courtyard and deck
• Triple car garaging potential for extension/full dual living
• Walking distance to the Brisbane River, Kangaroo Point, the Gabba, Anglican Church Grammar School, East Brisbane State School, parks and popular cafes. 5 minute drive to the CBD, Somerville House, St Laurence's College, Mater Hospital, Lady Cilento Children's Hospital, South Bank, and access to the Clem Jones Tunnel and Pacific Motorway.
Owners will consider offers prior to auction.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Land Size Approx. - 405 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System